addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Schaumburg Wine Meetup Group Message Board › Don't forget to buy your Track ticket

Don't forget to buy your Track ticket

Kara
user 6125679
Dayton, OH
I am happy to see so many interested in attending the taste at the track on June 2nd.  I want to remind you that YOU need to buy your own ticket for this event.  I will not be buying tickets for you.

You can buy them online for $25 or at the event for $30.  Buy your tickets online here:

http://www.arlingtonpark.com/tickets/binnys­

The event runs from 1:00-5:00pm so you are welcome to go in at any time and enjoy the event.  Remember I will be meeting members at the bottom of the Grand Staircase at 1:45.  If you want to meet other members of the group make plans to join me there at 1:45pm.

See you at the Track!

Kara