addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

!!Wine With Culture!! Message Board › Wine Tasting With An Alternative Bellydance Show: FREE ADMISSION!

Wine Tasting With An Alternative Bellydance Show: FREE ADMISSION!

Andy T.
AndyNYC
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 224
RSVP HERE: http://wine.meetup.co...­

Hello Everyone:

It's time to announce the next in our series of wine tastings, held jointly with The Manhattan Social Wine Tasting Meetup Group as well as my "New York City Social Networking", Expat, and TastingNYC.com groups!

On Friday, April 17th Tanna Valentine and I will present our Alternative Bellydance Show. One of our most popular themes, it features top New York dancers performing to non-traditional music. This show will include music from Metallica, Guns N' Roses, Jimi Hendrix and more!

The location will be Taj, 48 West 21st Street between 5th and 6th Avenues. The newly remodeled Taj is a great club and the exotic theme makes it a perfect venue for this type of event!

Featured artists will include:

*Anastasia*

*Kazja & Peishan of BellyEssence*

www.BellyEssence.com­

*Nafissa*

*Tanna*

www.tannavalentine.com

*Tava*

www.BellydancebyTava.com­

*Yoshina*

The party will go from 6-10PM with a half hour show around 9PM. The rest of the evening is set aside for networking, mingling and general merriment.

Hot appetizers will be served from 6:30-7:30 PM.

Admission will be FREE!

Specially selected wines will be sold by the discounted $8 a glass.

Bellydance is more popular then ever! Don't miss this chance to check it out while partying with friends both old and new.

More details will be posted soon so stay tuned!

For further info you can write me at AndyfTroy@aol.com

You can also call me at:

917-754-4329

Hope to see you there!