addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Cindy
user 11242768
Puyallup, WA
Post #: 99
Jerry and I are thinking about taking another trip back to New Orleans this late Spring. How many would be interested if I put this trip together. You haven't partied until you partied on Bourbon St.
James
Rebellis
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 3
Jerry and I are thinking about taking another trip back to New Orleans this late Spring. How many would be interested if I put this trip together. You haven't partied until you partied on Bourbon St.

I'm in plus one. Ping me with details. James
Carole
Carolee
Puyallup, WA
Post #: 4
This is on my bucket list. I would love to go...Id have to see as we got closer however. :)
Nellie
user 3244687
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 6
Wow Cindy sounds like fun, Any idea on the time frame?
Eva A.
user 55983412
Spanaway, WA
Post #: 1
I would be interested, but I would need details since I have to put in for leave.
Johnny C
user 26279762
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 2
Just saw this post. I would be up for it.
Kenan
user 13069995
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
I would be very interested...
Carole
Carolee
Puyallup, WA
Post #: 9
I would be very interested...
I'd be interested to hear the details
Cindy
user 11242768
Puyallup, WA
Post #: 111
We are thinking of going this April. Plans are to stay at the Wyndham in the French Quarters. I will post more soon.
A former member
Post #: 9
Are you thinking April 2014? I would be interested depending on what happens with the Alaska cruise thing.