To secure your spot, purchase your ticket from the Eventbrite link ( https://www.eventbrite.com/e/champagne-and-white-wine-tasting-soiree-tickets-45517188135 ). RSVPing only on the Meetup Page doesn't allow you to attend the Event.
ABOUT THE EVENT
It is that time of the year and join us for a Champagne & White Wine Tasting night, on the Rooftop!
Six different types of Champagnes & White Wines will be featured. This is a wine tasting night, where we pour six types of delicious wines for hours, we get educated on the wines by the top notch experts from the industry. On top of that, we socialize and mingle with many like minded wine lovers through out the evening.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Refund & Ticket Resell
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who RSVPed 'YES' advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a "message" through their Meetup profile (do not comment in the comment box of the event posting) letting us know the full name and Meetup profile URL (if a member) of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.
METRO & PARKING INFO
Closest Metro Station are :
1. Farragut North (Please take the L Street Exit)
2. Farragut West (Please take the 18th Street Exit)
3. Dupont Circle (Please take the 'Dupont South' Exit)
Please take into account Metro's Safe Track Work & Service Adjustments. Check it onhttp://www.wmata.com/ and plan accordingly.
Street parking might be a challenge. However, if you plan to drive, there is a a parking garage at 1900 M St. NW, for $ 8 after 5 pm.