addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Toronto Wine and Social Meetup Group Message Board › 2-day Wine Tasting with overnight in Niagara!

2-day Wine Tasting with overnight in Niagara!

Joshua
Josh360
Toronto, ON
Post #: 2
Hi there!

I'm trying to get a small group together to go wine tasting for two days on Nov 20-21, staying overnight in Niagara. What you can expect is a designated driver from Toronto to Niagara and back, 1 night hotel, wine and food pairings at 15-20 wineries during the Wrapped Up In The Valley wine festival, and a box of truffles made with wines from 20 Valley. You can look at the details of the festival here http://www.twentyvall...­.

I've already booked rooms at Baymont Inn By The Falls to lock them in at a low price. They each have two queen beds and I have 2 rooms remaining for $89 (taxes in) per room. Each wine passport is $30 +HST that can be purchased (while the limited supply lasts) with the info you get from www.twentyvalley.ca. Depending on how many people want to go, we'll rent a van or car and all split the cost. I will be the designated driver one day and my partner will drive the other day. If anyone is willing to pay for gas and has a car or minivan they'd like to offer us all to go in, we'll trade them a room for the night!

Please contact me on Meetup and let me know if you are at least interested. We can talk more from there. I'll be happy to show you pics from previous wine trips I've organized, talk to you on the phone, or even meet you in person to prove my legitimacy, if need be.
julian
user 13324138
Group Organizer
North York, ON
Post #: 2
well planned and a great idea
i hope a few people here take u up on the offer

especially great with the offer of designated driver for each of the days

all the best

Joshua
Josh360
Toronto, ON
Post #: 3
Thanks for your interest, folks. Got the trip all squared away now, but I'll be sure to let you all know about the next one I organize down the road!