addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York City Italian Language, Food, & Culture Club Message Board › Tell us about your favorite Italian restaurant....

Tell us about your favorite Italian restaurant....

LisaL
bicyclisa
New York, NY
Post #: 195
At tonight's Italian party many of us started describing some of our favorite Italian restaurants - in NYC and in Italy (and other places as well!).

We thought we'd open this topic to the rest of the group for discussion.

Please share with us some of your most sublime Italian dining experiences and the restaurants that you love.

Grazie!

Lisa
A former member
Post #: 63
Lumi on the upper east side is by far my favorite restaurant, italian or not!
It was just featured in the Sex and the City movie if anyone noticed by the way...
The best part is that they have a huge gluten free menu which means that I can eat there!
If we were to have a meetup there one day i would be so so so happy!smile