addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York City Italian Language, Food, & Culture Club Message Board › A great memoir that will walk you through the life of an Italian born coming

A great memoir that will walk you through the life of an Italian born coming to America at 10 till retirement.

A former member
Post #: 54
You might ask, what could I learn from reading Franco's memoir titled "I Wouldn't Die."
Well, the experts who review books and provide their reviews to the many have said this
"This is a remarkable uplifting story that needs to be read by many"
Universities that acquired a copy, many went on to invite Franco to speak at their event.
Public Libraries all over the North East have done the same, once they had read the story.
The Westfield Leader Reporter wrote in her review"Stop reading my review and run out now and buy this remarkable uplifting story"
The Italian American Press Director Ralph Ferraro not only wrote a great review, but drove all the way to Enfield Lib. in CT. to hear Franco speak at one of his many Library events.
The Italian Cultural Society of washington DC. not only invited Franco to speak at their event, but was the key speaker.
So my Italian friends, all I ask is that some of you just visit Amazon or my site http://www.francoanto...­
and read a chapter or two for free.If you truly enjoy it, as I think you will, consider acquiring one of the remaining First Edition copies, and I will see to it that each is signed and personalized before mailing.
By the way, the book must be worth it as used copies signed by me are selling for $60+,$70+ and $80+ while I sell my NEW copy for only $19.95.
Ciao' for now
Franco