addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York City Italian Language, Food, & Culture Club Message Board › September Italian Party

September Italian Party

New York, NY
Hi Everyone!

I hope you're having a great summer!

I've been very busy - just started a new job and moving to a new apartment - but I wanted to get in touch with you.

I am tentatively scheduling our September Italian Party for Monday, September 14th and ask you to save the date.

However, our usual location, Trattoria Dopo Teatro can no longer accomodate us unless we pay in advance $25 per person (3 course dinner included) for a private party to reserve the room downstairs.

I will be looking for a new location to accomodate our group for a "pay as you go" arrangement, but I ask for your suggestions for a new location. This is what we are seeking:

1. Private room for our group only - we usually have 30 to 70 attendees
2. Monday night preferred (usually a slow night for restaurants)
3. Cash bar
4. Drink specials for our group preferred

In addition, one of our Assistant Organizeer, Gerry D, has moved to the San Diego area, so I will be seeking a new Assistant Organizer to help with ideas, energy and enthusiasm to help our group to continue and prosper.

Thank you to Gerry for all your wonderful help these past years. We hope to see you when you return to NYC on visits - Good Luck Gerry, We'll Miss You!

Meanwhile, Joan D, our other terrific Assistant Organizer, continues to be a great friend and wonderful inspiration to our group. Thank you, Joan!

Thank you for your help!

A presto,

Lisa L

A former member
Post #: 1
Count me in!! Can't wait!

Fran Maggio
user 10290219
New York, NY
Post #: 1
sounds exciting ! looking forward to attend my first event !