A community of people passionate about building software on iOS.
This Meetup group has 3 goals:
1) Introduce new developers to the world of iOS development.
2) Improve existing iOS developers' skills through knowledge sharing.
3) Facilitate project collaboration between Developers, Designers, Producers, Creators, etc.
A place to share code examples, feedback, presentation slides, etc.
Screencasts of select presentations (presenters can opt in or out).
Interested in presenting?
No subject is too basic:
- Show and edit a list with UITableView.
- Drop some pins on a MKMapView.
- Save data on a device with NSUserDefaults.
... or too advanced:
- UICollectionView custom layouts.
- Custom transitions between view controllers.
- Concurrency with NSOperationQueue and Grand Central Dispatch.
*Hint* WWDC sessions are a good source of inspiration!
*Reminder* EVERYONE feels stupid asking questions in front of their peers. However the fastest way to learn something new is admitting to ourselves and to others the things we don't know.
Send your presentation topic to the organizer and we'll schedule you in!