Log in with Facebook to find out who you know in this Meetup.
"Currently learning iOS programming. Hopefully, I'll be churning apps in no time!"
"iOS Developer specializing in native app development using Swift, Xcode, Cocoa Touch and related technologies. Organizer of the Winnipeg iOS Developers meetup group...."
"I've been doing iOS development since September 2015. I attended Red River College and completed the Software Development program. I work as an iOS Developer..."
"iOS Developer at Robots and Pencils"
"Mobile and Web Developer"
A community of people passionate about building software on iOS.
This Meetup group has 3 goals:
1) Introduce new developers to the world of iOS development.
2) Improve existing iOS developers' skills through knowledge sharing.
3) Facilitate project collaboration between Developers, Designers, Producers, Creators, etc.
A place to share code examples, feedback, presentation slides, etc.
Screencasts of select presentations (presenters can opt in or out).
Interested in presenting?
No subject is too basic:
- Show and edit a list with UITableView.
- Drop some pins on a MKMapView.
- Save data on a device with NSUserDefaults.
... or too advanced:
- UICollectionView custom layouts.
- Custom transitions between view controllers.
- Concurrency with NSOperationQueue and Grand Central Dispatch.
*Hint* WWDC sessions are a good source of inspiration!
*Reminder* EVERYONE feels stupid asking questions in front of their peers. However the fastest way to learn something new is admitting to ourselves and to others the things we don't know.
Send your presentation topic to the organizer and we'll schedule you in!
Partnership for promotion, guidance, financial contributions.
Usage of rooms and A/V equipment for our meetups!
Promotion and 50% discount on future Swift.WithTheBest conferences!
Or sign up with email
Already a member? Log in.
Meetup members, Log in