addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Winnipeg iOS Developers Message Board › Keep the group going?

Keep the group going?

Kelly C.
KellyCassidy
Winnipeg, MB
Post #: 1
Hi, all.

With the potential closure of this group soon, I'd like to propose that we keep this going but not on meetup.com (due to the costs for the site, even though it's mninimal). I'd like to propose we move the group to a Google Groups location, but also modify its purposes from being iOS-centric to being a mobile development group in general covering all mobile OSs and platforms, both phone and tablet.

Any interest? If so, let me know - I am willing to do the setup and do what I can to keep the group going (short of tossing in large quantities of cash of which I don't have) but will put in time to keep things oeprational if there is still an interest.

Kelly
Kelly C.
KellyCassidy
Winnipeg, MB
Post #: 2
Never mind; just saw that someone else was grabbing it. My apologies as that mail didnt get through to me!

However, I am willing to help and assist with it if interested.

Kelly
A former member
Never mind; just saw that someone else was grabbing it. My apologies as that mail didnt get through to me!

However, I am willing to help and assist with it if interested.

Kelly
Hey Kelly, I was going to, but I just don't think I'm going to have the time to! So if you, or someone else wants to take over, that's fine with me!
Vergil K.
user 12429672
Winnipeg, MB
Hi, all.

With the potential closure of this group soon, I'd like to propose that we keep this going but not on meetup.com (due to the costs for the site, even though it's mninimal). I'd like to propose we move the group to a Google Groups location, but also modify its purposes from being iOS-centric to being a mobile development group in general covering all mobile OSs and platforms, both phone and tablet.

Any interest? If so, let me know - I am willing to do the setup and do what I can to keep the group going (short of tossing in large quantities of cash of which I don't have) but will put in time to keep things oeprational if there is still an interest.

Kelly

Hey Kelly,

Definitely interested and think we should keep this group going wherever it's new home should be. I can lend a hand if you need help organizing.

Vergil
Len G.
user 11707352
Winnipeg, MB
Thanks for keeping the group going, Vergil. I've enjoyed the meetups Dylan organized in the past and thank him for the effort.