addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Madison Women's Social Meetup Message Board › How to find me at Concert on the Rooftop, Monona Terreace

How to find me at Concert on the Rooftop, Monona Terreace

Stacy
user 4494091
Madison, WI
Hello all,

I will try my best to be at the Monona Terrace around 6:30. This is my first time going to the concert on the rooftop, so I am unsure how quickly seats/space fill up. I'll do my best to get us a good spot. You can also bring a blanket and/or chair, just in case all the table are taken my the time I get there.

Feel free to bring a snack/food for yourself (or to share -but not at all required). The Lake Vista Cafe will be open, so food can be purchased there, if wanted. Also, a reminder, carry in alcohol is not allowed.

My cell is 608-616-2509 - text or call once you arrive and I'll direct you to our area.

Looking forward to seeing you all!!!

Stacy