addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,

I am new to the group and I live in Columbus. We plan on moving to Madison in about two years and I’m looking for people to hang out with. Columbus has very limited options when it comes to trying to make new friends. I’d love to attend meet-ups that are on the East Side of Madison. biggrin
A former member
Post #: 152
Currently we do not hold many Meetups on the East Side. Most of our organizers live on the West Side of Madison and it seems a lot of our active members do too. Most of our events get scheduled on the West side and Downtown. I have tried to recruit active organizers to plan events on the East side (there are a lot of great venues for fun events there!). I hope to eventually be just as active on that side of town as we are in others but this will take time. Hang in there and hopefully we'll have more East side based events soon!