addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Madison Women's Social Meetup Message Board › The "Play" portion of this meetup is cancelled...PLEASE READ

The "Play" portion of this meetup is cancelled...PLEASE READ

Stacy
user 4494091
Madison, WI
Hello,

I am very sorry, but I found out today that the theater is unable to hold tickets for this play. This play has been super popular and they have had to turn people away from the door. I called today to reserve our tickets, and the message says that they are not holding tickets for groups. Also, a friend of mine saw it yesterday, and they were turning people away at the door...and there was a waiting line.

I am so sorry I didn't call in advance to make sure our group could get in, as I thought a 24hr notice (as I've done in the past) would be fine.

I will be speaking with Broom Street Theater sometime tomorrow and will re-schedule this meetup as soon as possible.

For those of you who are still interested, I would be able to meet for a pizza lunch at 12:30. If you want to meet for pizza (at the Roman Candle), please keep your rsvp, if not, please change to 'not going'.

Again, sorry for the late cancellation.

Stacy