addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Madison Women's Social Meetup Message Board › Meetup details changed: Peter Bjorn and John (FREE show)

Meetup details changed: Peter Bjorn and John (FREE show)

Heather S
user 9420044
Madison, WI
Note that I've changed the start time for this Meetup since PB&J won't be on until 8:30. We will still meet at the Great Dane in the "pool hall" for a drnk beforehand. Also note that this is a coed event and cohosted by the Live Music group.

See you all later today!!

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:

http://www.meetup.com/women-1050/events/20698971/­

When: Friday, August 26, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: Majestic Theater

115 King Street

Madison, WI 53703

608 255 0901

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.