addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Women Healing Women Message Board › We have a new Co-organizer. We welcome Kathy and her healing love!

We have a new Co-organizer. We welcome Kathy and her healing love!

Alma B.
user 8425211
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 59
My dear Women Healing Women,
There is a time of urgency that sometimes rouses our hearts and feels almost like a restlessness. The time to make a change not just for your world but the world we share together.
I hold Kathy Sankey in great esteem. I declare to you that she has your best interest at heart. Please come to our meditation meetup on November 3. ( See home page)
World Peace starts with YOU. You are the world; the world extends from you! Lets us clear the mind so we can see exactly why we came and why we have come together as Women Healing Women.