Don't miss this MUST ATTEND event.
In an age of ever-increasing distractions, quickly creating customer habits is an important characteristic of successful products. How do companies create products people use every day? What are the secrets of building services customers love? How can designers create products compelling enough to "hook" users?
Come and learn from Nir about this hot topic.
Nir is an expert in the subject and his workshops are usually packed!! Not to mention he is a speaker in highly acclaimed events.
He will be here with Woman, startUp! to give you his insights and experience...
You will learn about:
- The common design patterns of habit-forming products.
- The stages of habit formation and how to optimize for user retention.
- An in-depth look at the psychology behind what drives user behavior and how to build products to cater to core human needs.
- Practical steps for leading a habit design process to ensure your product is used regularly.
- 5.00 - 5.30 Registration and networking
- 5.30 - 6.30 Nir Eyal presentation
Nir Eyal writes, consults, and teaches about the intersection of psychology, technology, and business. Nir founded and sold two companies since 2003 and has taught the "Using Neuroscience to Influence Human Behavior" course as a Lecturer at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. Nir is also an advisor to several Bay Area start-ups and incubators. Nir’s last company received venture funding from Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and was acquired in 2011. In addition to blogging at NirAndFar.com, Nir is a contributing writer for Forbes, TechCrunch, Business Insider, and Psychology Today.
[masked]pm Drinks and networking
We hope to see you there...
Woman, StartUp! team