addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Women's Development Council (WDC) Message Board › NMBWN Holiday Meeting is our regularly scheduled monthly gathering

NMBWN Holiday Meeting is our regularly scheduled monthly gathering

Brenda R.
user 11319322
Longmont, CO
Hello everyone!

I encourage you all to RSVP & plan to attend our monthly NMBWN meeting Wednesday at 9:15am in Firestone!  This is our third year having a book exchange, it has been such a hit we decided to add an optional cookie exchange.

Simply bring a wrapped book, preferably professional/personal growth.  It can be new or like-new.  We recommend you choose one that you have enjoyed so you can tell us what you loved about it.  You will leave with another great book and a list of 15-25 more great suggestions to fill your 2018 reading calendar.

If you would like to participate in the cookie exchange, please bring 24 cookies, (home baked or store bought - we won't tell!), and you will leave with a yummy holiday assortment!  The NMBWN will provide festive holiday containers for your take-home goodies and as always, breakfast & probably egg-nog & mock-mosas!

Again, please RSVP so you make "the List" and we will be ready for you!

I hope to see you there & I wish you all the gifts of this joyous season – Peace, Love & Hope!

Brenda Ridgley

NMBWN President