addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
As a new member of this group, I'd like to share my most compelling source of inspiration when it comes to orienting myself with respect to religion: Richard Feynman. Although he was a physicist, one of the greats, he was often asked for his views on many other topics and his responses were often thought-provoking. Here's a video clip in which he shares his personal analysis of religious thought: http://www.youtube.co...­. There's more to be found in the book "The Joy of Finding Things Out", that add more dimensions to his view, which I find strangely comforting. Where would you place him on the spectrum of theist-agnostic-athiest?
Rick
Brian
Brian.McLinden
Worcester, MA
Post #: 4
Because he seems comfortable with ignorance and maintains a more or less continual posture of doubt, I would consider him to be agnostic.