addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Cindy
Cindy_E
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
I am still new to creating and I have a client that needs a website. Does anyone have a suggested Theme for an Interior Designer? Also, is there a plug-in to make it fairly simple to create a portpolio?

Thank you!!
Cindy
Russell F.
rfair404
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 21
I am still new to creating and I have a client that needs a website. Does anyone have a suggested Theme for an Interior Designer? Also, is there a plug-in to make it fairly simple to create a portpolio?

Thank you!!
Cindy

I would re-frame your search. Setting out to find a niche specific theme often means that you don't even see a lot of great themes that might not be tailored to "name the industry" sites.

Certianly extend your site to include photography portfolio themes at least, as most all of the work will be photographed.

That said i have had good luck with folio elements by press 75.
Gallery theme by Chris Wallace (A great thematic child)

here is a useful post: http://wpdressing.com...­ and another http://www.demilked.c...­

good luck.

Cindy
Cindy_E
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 2
Thank you, Russell. The information was very useful. I appreciate the links as well.

Cindy