addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta WordPress Users Group Message Board Atlanta Web Design with WordPress Users Group Discussion Forum › Need help setting up and moving my personal portfolio site to WP

Need help setting up and moving my personal portfolio site to WP

Darryl K.
Code_Master7
Lithia Springs, GA
Post #: 1
Hello Members.

I am planning to move my personal graphic and web design site to Word Press so I can manage and keep it updated easily in the future.

I will pay for your time to help me get started and would like to meet in person to discuss the project first. You can view my present site at www.darrylbkennedy.com

Please contact me at 678-520-2579 if intereted