addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Is there anyone out there who would be willing to give me a one on one tutorial on designing/developing your own themes from scratch? I am relatively proficient in HTML and CSS but all the tutorials and books I have read pertaining to creating your own themes are just so over my head!

I also know the basics of wordpress, and I have downloaded it and have managed to set up a multiple website local server.

Just need a little help, I'd pay you for your time. We can do it in person or through skype/desktop sharing applications.

Would much appreciate it, thanks!

Carolyn
Judi K.
judiknight
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 2
Carolyn,
I have done that with several people and have several scenarios that work well depending on what you need. Give me a call and we can discuss it.

Judi Knight
New Tricks
770-714-8618