addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WP518 - Upstate New York WordPress Meetup Group Message Board › Backing up Databases

Backing up Databases

Leo
user 21275351
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
So my host let me down in a big way and completely lost one of my WP databases. This left me thinking that no matter how much I may like a host I should probably have my own backups in addition to theirs.
Do any of you have tools that you swear by for this purpouse? Ideally I love the ability to backup multiple databases with a single program and a few clicks or cmd lines.