Apr 12, 2011 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
On Tuesday, April 12, nine speakers will present a series of lightning talks on a wide range of topics.
Here's our current snack menu:
- Creating Content: Finding it Around Every Corner (David A. Kennedy, @davidakennedy)
- WordPress AND..., NOT WordPress OR... (Marc Lavallee, @lavallee)
- How I learned to stop worrying and love the code (Ben Balter, @benbalter)
- Taxonomies (Glenn Clatworthy, @GlennClatworthy)
- Web Accessibility and Semantics (Russell Heimlich, @kingkool68)
- Defining requirements for your next CMS project (Anthony Paul, @anthonydpaul)
- Case Study (John P. Bloch, @JohnPBloch)
- How to be part of the WordPress community (Aaron Jorbin, @aaronjorbin)
- Hidden Features in WordPress (Andrew Nacin, @nacin)
To hear more about these talks and our speakers, check out our blog post:
. You're not going to want to miss these, so we'll be sure to record them.