In This Session
A brief explanation on how Amazon can connect with WordPress and give you even more exposure online. We will discuss amazon affiliates, multi channel fulfillment and Amazon as a whole.
Mark yourself as "Going" on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/events/643674009308299/
Andrew Morgans has been working in the E-Commerce space for over 6 years. He is a mentor at UMKC's Entrepreneurship school the Escholars program, and lectures at UMKC's Bloch Business School as well. Starting as an E-Commerce manager, he found success early for several brands specifically on Amazon, topping 1 million in sales in back to back years. Since then he has launched both the Landlocked Co Apparel brand, and Marknology. Marknology has worked with over 120+ brands, and has combined sales numbers of over 25 million in sales. Growing nationally before getting presence in Kansas City, Marknology has worked with brands as large as Adidas, Nylabone, and Swiss. However our focus is more on small to medium sized businesses. Some of our current local Kansas City clients include: Faultless Starch, Made in KC, Modigliani, Dry Dudz, Amerigo Labs, Helio, Contour MD, Tappecue, and Stark Stationary.
Websites: http://www.marknology.com/ & https://www.landlockedco.com/
• Networking - Chat with other group members: 7pm
• Member introductions: 7:15pm
• Presentation: ~7:30pm
• Q&A: Immediately following presentation
• Chat and talk shop: Following Q&A, up until 9pm
Connect with WordPress KC
• Website - http://wordpresskc.com
• Newsletter - http://wordpresskc.com/newsletter
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WordPressKC/
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/wordpresskc