Troubleshooting Common WordPress Errors
Error establishing database connection? White screen of death? Memory exhausted error? Plugin conflicts? No need to panic. Learn where to look first to solve the most common WordPress issues, as well as “insurance”-like best practices for your site like working with staging environments and utilizing backups.
Kristin Falkner is a self-employed web developer specializing in completely custom WordPress builds. She works with agencies and individual designers all across the country bringing their designs to life in WordPress. She currently splits her time between Kansas City and the West Coast and also travels elsewhere often, citing “the ability to work from anywhere” as her favorite thing about what does.
Connect with Kristin
• Networking - Chat with other group members: 7pm
• Member introductions: 7:15pm
• Presentation: ~7:30pm
• Q&A: Immediately following presentation
• Chat and talk shop: Following Q&A, up until 9pm
Connect with WordPress KC
• Website - http://wordpresskc.com
• Newsletter - http://wordpresskc.com/newsletter
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WordPressKC/
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/wordpresskc
• Instagram - http://instagram.com/wordpresskc