This event has passed
Using WordPress for eCommerce: Optimizing and Best Practices
Are you ready to set up your first eCommerce website to sell physical or digital products? WooCommerce is an open-source, customizable eCommerce platform that runs on top of WordPress, the software that runs 34% of the web.
Attend this session for tips on how to set up and configure your WooCommerce install, including shipping, taxes, email integration, and more. Sarah Humphrey of 94 West Design will explores some of the best plugins to extend WooCommerce’s native functionality. We will also talk about optimizing your product listings and basic SEO best practices for eComm.
Have any questions you'd like Sarah to address? Please add them in the comments below!
PRESENTATION will start shortly after 7pm, live-streaming on YouTube - https://youtu.be/fuFYjtHJioE
CONNECT WITH WORDPRESS KC:
• Website - http://wordpresskc.com
• Newsletter - http://wordpresskc.com/newsletter
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WordPressKC/
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/wordpresskc
• Instagram - http://instagram.com/wordpresskc