NEED YOUR INPUT!
Share any questions you have about the WordPress loop here in the comments. Yes, even if you're a newbie!
About this session
We will get into how to use the WP_Query (The Loop) class and how to build your own queries. Custom queries can be used to build custom dynamic pages with any post type, custom REST API endpoints to feed data to web apps, or a great many other purposes. The Loop is quite literally one of the biggest driving pieces of WordPress, and can be tricked out to do all kinds of cool stuff. Mass creating, editing, or deleting of any post type? How about building your own infinite scroll of a custom post type? Your imagination is the limit.
CONNECT WITH ROB
ABOUT THE VENUE:
Thank you to WordPress KC member Kyle Johnson & Evoke Insurers for being our location sponsor for this Meetup!
Website - https://www.evokeinsures.com/
Keller Williams Key Partners, LLC
4200 Somerset Dr SUITE 101 · Prairie Village, KS
• Park on the east side of the building
• When you enter the front doors of the building, go to the right
• Enter the Keller Williams office, then go to the left of the front desk
• Networking - Chat with other group members: 7pm
• Member introductions: 7:15pm
• Presentation: ~7:30pm
• Q&A: Immediately following presentation
• Chat and talk shop: Following Q&A, up until 9pm
CONNECT WITH WORDPRESS KC:
• Website - http://wordpresskc.com
• Newsletter - http://wordpresskc.com/newsletter
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WordPressKC/
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/wordpresskc
• Instagram - http://instagram.com/wordpresskc