addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

WPGR - Grand Rapids WordPress Meetup Message Board › Wordpress Multisite

Wordpress Multisite

JD
irishmaninusa
Grand Rapids, MI
Post #: 1
I was wondering if any one could help me out here on this, I have a request from a client to set up a multi-site environment where the tree structure is as follows

SiteCategory1
BlogSite1
BlogSite2
BlogSite3
SiteCategory2
BlogSite4
BlogSite5
SiteCategory3
BlogSite6

So that the navigation on the site would should SiteCategory1 thru SiteCategory2 for the main navigation, and under each of them would be the respective blogs assigned to the category.

I am not seeing how this can be done within WP without the use of a plugin, but figured someone on this group may be able to help.

On the homepage of the site, you will see the featured posting, and may be the top 3 or 4 in a slider. Along with most recent postings for each of the other Sitecategories.

You click on SiteCategory# and you are brought to the landing page and see the top postings for the blogs that are under that SiteCategory, and from there you can go down into the individual blogs under the selected category.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.