addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chicago Wrestling Club Message Board › I like Coming

I like Coming

Wade O.
user 11065829
Toledo, OH
Post #: 2
I enjoy coming when I can even though I live in Toledo, Ohio. Yes I may not be in the best shape, but working two jobs, it's hard to be in the best shape, I feel with me coming when I can helps me keep in a little shape, I don't plan to quit coming. I feel that it's worth my time coming, and if anything, the $5.00 I pay helps the meetup group out too. I plan on being there on the 15th, keep up the good work, remember practice makes perfect.smile