addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Philadelphia Writers Meetup Group Message Board › Crowdfunding my new book

Crowdfunding my new book

A former member
Post #: 8
Hi All,

I am currently finishing up editing my first genre anthology, a collection of short stories that mix Horror and Science Fiction elements titled WHAT HAS TWO HEADS, TEN EYES, AND TERRIFYING TABLE MANNERS?

Being an indie project, all publishing costs come out of my own pocket. In order to take some of the burden off my wallet, I’m trying crowdfunding for the first time, via the site Pubslush that only raises money for books. Here’s the link to the just-launched campaign page:

http://whathastwoheads.pubslush.com­

If you can, please support independent/small press publishing by contributing to my project, and/or share this with your family, friends, colleagues, rich benefactors, and suspected alien life forms. All posts, tweets, and blog mentions would be appreciated.

Thanks everybody. This project has long been a dream of mine, and I am grateful that I finally have the resources (mainly time, not so much money :) to do it. I welcome your support.