addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Tokyo Writers Salon Message Board › great event for your projects!

great event for your projects!

lauren s.
lshannon
Group Organizer
Tokyo, JP
Hi All, still very few spots taken for our SSC day in feb. I strongly recommend these sessions to get a great indepth reading into your work, with valuable feedback. I hope you will consider signing up. Limited to 5 people plus me so please don't delay.
http://www.meetup.com...­
For those of you who came the snowflake course, or the character workshop this is a great time to come and get some more in-depth response to you writing. Please read the full event listing to get an idea of what we do on the day.
Sincerely,
Lauren