addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

The Tokyo Writers Salon Message Board › Meetup details changed: Writer's Salon SSC day (Serious Sat. Critiques)

Meetup details changed: Writer's Salon SSC day (Serious Sat. Critiques)

lauren s.
lshannon
Group Organizer
Tokyo, JP
After looking at the response for Fridays/// and after our snow cancellation, I need to change this to 3/22 As I mentioned to some of you with the closing of my restaurant by 3/15 and the bad weather this month has been very unpredictable but I should be able to be much more stable after 3/16! Thankfully. Our critque session has been moved to 3/22 please update your rsvp and sorry for any trouble this has caused. I really appreciate your support and patience and I know that starting from 3/17 Great things are on the way!
Lauren
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/writers-648/events/165444002/­
When: Saturday, March 22, 2014 3:00 PM
Where: Sky Lounge La Tour Aobadai Nakameguro
3-6-28 aobadai
Tokyo
Price: $10.00 1000 yen per person
RSVP limit: 6 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.