Bring your cards and curiosity. Leave your definition booklets at home. We will be exploring Tarot in ways that go beyond the formulas. Join us as we dig into the many layers of this magnificent tool. All levels warmly welcomed!
Traveling to the Carleton Artist Lofts:
CAL is located directly across from the Green Line Raymond Avenue Station on the north side of the street. We encourage you to take the light rail or public transportation if you can.
Call/text JoAnne at[masked] if you are lost or cannot find the door.
Enter the building from the parking lot on Charles Street, or from University Avenue. To be buzzed in, use the keypad directory at the gate between the two main buildings (2285 and 2295 -- see below).
DO NOT PARK in the main building lot off of Charles Street. It is for residents only and others will be towed.
On University Avenue: park in the Midway Commons lot and cross the street (over the light rail station) to 2285 University.
On side streets: Carleton St., Charles St., Hampden Ave. (after hours parking in the Wright Bldg lot on Hampden and University is permitted)
TO ENTER FROM UNIVERSITY AVE:
• Use the building directory on the brick gateway post between 2285 and 2295. Push the button that looks like a phone and dial 219. You will be buzzed in.
• The meeting room will be directly in front of you at the end of the walkway as you enter the courtyard.
TO ENTER FROM CHARLES ST:
*DO NOT PARK IN THE PARKING LOT! You will be towed. Please park on the side streets or across University Avenue in the Midway Commons parking lot.
• Enter the main parking lot off of Charles Street to the back entrance (2285 is in large numbers above the walkway).
• Use the building directory inside the entryway: push the button that looks like a phone and dial 219. You will be buzzed in.
• The meeting room will be directly in front of you as you enter the building.