Join us in downtown Chicago on Tuesday, October 29 for our one-day conference on venture finance and funding your startup or growing company.
Hosted by DePaul’s Coleman Entrepreneurship Center, and assisted by Fund it! Advisory Co-Chairs John Lump and RJ Pahura, this event will bring together entrepreneurs with angel, VC, and other private equity investors.
If you’re an entrepreneur…
If you’re an angel or venture investor…
- Meet potential funders for your venture
- Learn what funders (really) want and value
- Hear what’s worked, from experienced entrepreneurs
- Expand your knowledge base and professional network
If you’re ready to make the entrepreneurial leap…
- Discover new entrepreneurial talent
- Uncover investment opportunities
- Hear about the latest trends in entrepreneurial investing
- Network with your peers
- Get expert advice on first steps
- Learn how to avoid common pitfalls
- Become a part of Chicago’s dynamic entrepreneurial community
So mark your calendars for Tuesday, October 29, and join us at this exciting event at DePaul University.
Must register and pay at: www.funditconference.com