Location visible to members
The Art of Couponing
Effectively Using Coupons
A lot more than just clipping and using a coupon!
Attend this workshop and learn how to drastically cut your budget
on your grocery, household and personal care shopping expenses
Here is what you’ll learn:
• How and where to find the best weekly deals
• How to feed families on a budget
• How to meal plan and grocery shop to maximize spending
• How to get name brand products for less than store brand prices
• How to plan your spending to maximize your savings
• Gathering and Organizing Coupons
You will be amazed at how you can get many of your purchases for
free or almost free!
You can’t afford to miss this opportunity!
Take Aways * Prize Drawings *Coupons
When: Saturday, June 16, 2012
Where:The Sleep Inn
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Members Pay: $10.00
Non-Members Pay: $20.00
(you will recoup your fee on your first and or second shopping trip!)
RSVP by: 6/12/2012
Giving Back……….$1.00 from your registration will go towards the purchase of food
(with coupons) to donate to a local Food Bank
RSVP with Camille McNeil @ [masked]
We really want to see you!