addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

xDKC Message Board › What's Missing with UX In KC?

What's Missing with UX In KC?

Shane W.
ShaneWilson
Group Organizer
Kansas City, MO
Hi All,

In a fit of spontaneity, with a dash of expectation, I took this MeetUp group over a little over a year ago - and promptly did almost nothing.

I've talked to some friends in KC about what, if anything is missing from the Experience Design community but let me ask you. What do YOU think is missing from the Kansas City Experience Design community? What space would you like to see the MeetUp fill? In short, what, if any events would you like us to put together?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you - don't let me down.

-shane