YES! After a long hiatus, we're back! There's lots to talk about and to show you.
You can tell us how happy to see us you are when you see us. Please only reply YES to the invite if you can actually attend. It's such a pain in the behind for both us (being left with all that beer, oh no) and for the people who want to attend that can't.
OK, lecture over. Now on to the good stuff.
So what do we have in store for you? Check it out:
Matt Allen from Rewind will be talking about their latest Strictly project, and also their push towards Hololens:
Check it out:
Harry Brenton will be talking about the grammar and mechanics of VR. He previously worked in a hospital doing academic research into VR simulations.
Arnaud Baernhoft from Immediately Molotoved will be talking about T.R.U.S.T - A True Horror Game for Gear VR.
Speaker 4 - Murillo from Bossa Studios will be talking about Surgeon Simulator ER.
• We have our gorgeous Oculus set up in the office for you to play Surgeon Simulator - Experience Reality.
• Job Hibbins will be showing Crystal Rift on the HTC Vive.
• Julian Williams will be letting you get hands-on with the ROVR, and a VR version of Pac Man. Check it out: http://www.wizdish.com/gallery/
• Carlos Ulloa and Libertad Aguilera will be demoing the Fantasynth ride, complete with bass shaker and haptic vest - http://fantasynth.com
• Ben Librojo will be demoing Flying Aces - a flight sim/combat game set during World War 1 - http://www.vr-gameplay.com/flyingaces.html
• Joe Ryan will be showing this: http://www.vrgochair.com
Hope to see you there!
On behalf of Bossa Studios