addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver "Yappy Hour" for a Cause Message Board › ** MISSING DOG: PLEASE RETURN TO FAMILY **

** MISSING DOG: PLEASE RETURN TO FAMILY **

A former member
Post #: 41
Pictures are posted on Craigslist:
http://denver.craigsl...­

PLEASE HELP US GET THE WORD OUT.

** NAME: Mushu (pronounced MOO-SHOO)
** MISSING: Wednesday, May 16th
** BREED: Renascence Bulldogge (a combination breed of American and English bulldog, Bull Mastiff, and Boxer)
** COLOR: Brown all over with white chest

Please return if found. We believe he was taken from our backyard, as there has been quite a few incidents of this happening. He is very much missed by his family and doggie playmates. Do not be deceived by his appearance! HE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND LOVES ALL PEOPLE!!! Reward will be issued for the return of our beloved dog.

PLEASE CALL:
303-859-7951
303-968-5585

Thank you.
A former member
Post #: 16
If you believe he was taken from your backyard, it is very important to file a police report. This can then be used to prove you are the owner if someone else is keeping him. Good Luck! I hope you find him soon. Keep calling ALL the shelters and animal rescues on a regular basis. I know I am one of many people that has taken lost dogs to the Denver Dumb Friends League. You never know so keep calling!
A former member
Post #: 43
If you believe he was taken from your backyard, it is very important to file a police report. This can then be used to prove you are the owner if someone else is keeping him. Good Luck! I hope you find him soon. Keep calling ALL the shelters and animal rescues on a regular basis. I know I am one of many people that has taken lost dogs to the Denver Dumb Friends League. You never know so keep calling!

Thank you, Aleesa. I have continued to keep calling the shelters. Your suggestion to file a police report is greatly appreciated.
A former member
Post #: 202
I personally recommend getting a microchip implanted in your dog's ear. It costs less than $100 at most places, and would save you a world of heartache if your dog should ever get nabbed.

I know that doesn't help you now, but should you get your dog back, look into this. I sincerely hope you find your dog.

~ Amit