addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver "Yappy Hour" for a Cause Message Board › Need an AMAZING couples/baby/child/pet photographer?

Need an AMAZING couples/baby/child/pet photographer?

jennifer w.
JenJWest
Denver, CO
Post #: 12
Hi! I just had my daughter's one-year photos taken by a great photographer and friend of mine, Katy DeJong. If you would like to hire her to take photos of your child, or you and your hubby (she also does couple photo shoots), she charges $125 for a session. I have over 100 great photos from our session. You can see them under "Lyla" at www.katydejongphotography.smugmug.com. She's great at capturing your little one's personality with gorgeous photos!! :o)
Jen
p.s. If you would like to book her, just email her at katysalsa@hotmail.com and tell her Jen West from meetup.com told you to contact her.