addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Denver "Yappy Hour" for a Cause Message Board › Anybody know anybody who would be interested in adopting?

Anybody know anybody who would be interested in adopting?

A former member
Post #: 3
I thought I would try posting here and I hate to be such a downer but...

I have a friend whose wife has cystic fibrosis. Her condition is getting progressively worse and he can no longer care for his two four year old pugs. They are litter mates and he will not let them go to anyone who will not take both of them. He is very torn up about this and the least I can do is try and find someone who will take both. He has tried the humane society and colorado pug rescue and they cannot guarantee they will be adopted together. Please, if anyone knows of anybody who would be interested in these to pugs let me know!