addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Yoga NYC Meetup Message Board › Any Vegans out there?

Any Vegans out there?

A former member
Post #: 19
Hey all,
Sorry I haven't made it out to an event yet but I'm out in LAla land for now.
I wanted to put a quick APB out there to any vegans or vegetarians out there looking for beauty or health products.

I work for Arbonne and we are 100% vegan certified and carry everything from skincare and cosmetics to nutrition and weight loss. We're trying to make some contacts out on the east coast so please check us out!

Thank you!
Erin
http://serendipityand...­