addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland Metro Yoga Message Board › On Dadaji Volume VI (Dada Tatva) - free download of this long out-of-print b

On Dadaji Volume VI (Dada Tatva) - free download of this long out-of-print book. A priceless gem. Namaste!

Steve D.
user 12497509
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 35
Dadaji (Amiya Roy Chowdhury) talks about the meaning of Life and Death in this book, long out-of-print.

I knew Dadaji the last 14 years of his life, from 1978 to 1992.

I have completed scanning my personal copy of the long out-of-print book:
On Dadaji Volume VI (Dada Tatva)

It is unaltered, in PDF format. The file size is under 3MB. You can download it free at my website, at this link:

http://www.healinglig...­

The book above has been out-of-print for many years. I scanned it from my library. There are no alterations of any kind. It is a priceless gem.

It is offered in humble service to Dadaji’s Timeless Message and Life of Service (Seva) to all, to help spread Dadaji’s Message of Love to the world.

With love and respect.

Om Prema, Namaste,

Steve
A former member
Post #: 1
Steve, Blessings. Blessings.
I do not know much about Dadaji, but your story (I clicked through to your site and couldn't get the pdf to work) sounds like an amazing one.
Thank you for sharing.
Kelly
Steve D.
user 12497509
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Post #: 38
Kelly,
Mahalo, thank you. I will write the whole story and publish it soon.

The PDF file should work fine. It has been working for everyone. You may need to upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader, then try it again.

Namaste,
Steve