addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Social, energetic and new to Anchorage Message Board › First Tap at Bear Tooth - Thursday, Nov 3

First Tap at Bear Tooth - Thursday, Nov 3

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everyone!
Not sure how to start/suggest a new event (maybe Curtis only has this power), but I'm heading to Bear Tooth tomorrow night for First Tap. This happens once a month when they "tap" one of their new beers and have a (relatively) big name come in for a concert. Talib Kweli is performing tomorrow. It's supposed to be a blast! I've only been to Moose's Tooth, but Bear Tooth is purportedly just as great. Same amazing beer, slightly different menu options.

Tickets are $35 online here: http://19053.formovie...­

I think you have to buy in advance since it's always a packed house.

Doors open at 8:30pm and the show starts at 10pm. (I need to confirm this.)

Reply if you want to join me for the fun!