addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Young Internationals - Copenhagen Message Board › Lovely couple looking for accomodation A.S.A.P

Lovely couple looking for accomodation A.S.A.P

Julija
user 67339542
Copenhagen, DK
Post #: 1
Hey!

I am from lithuania doing my bachelor in Copenhagen and my boyfriend doing his bachelor in engineering . We looking for any apartment as soon as possible!

If you have anybody who rents out,please let us know.

Mange Tak,
Julija and David