addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Young Internationals - Copenhagen Message Board › apartment needed

apartment needed

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi everybody!

I'm looking for a furnished room or apartment in Copenhagen, starting from January 2013. I'll consider all the offers. Also, if you know anyone who is renting out, please contact me as soon as possible.

I'm 29 years old, responsible, calm, quite and I take care of the places I rent. I'm moving to Copenhagen in January 2013 to start a new job in IT. I don't smoke and I speak English, Spanish, French, and I'm also willing to start learning Danish as soon as I'm in Denmark.

Thanks in advance,
Lorena.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Lorena,

I have a room available from April 1st if you are still searching?

Best/
Romy