Due to popular demand we are hosting another Social Video and YouTube MeetUp in May! Meet, chat and drink with YouTube content creators, marketers and filmmakers and tech video startups!
It will be a slightly different format from the previous one but once again there will be very exciting speakers:
• Stephan Erdman, a successful YouTuber will share his blueprint for how to attract clients with YouTube, including why YouTube rocks for beginners, how he got started, how to create budget free videos that get views and convert them into customers and answer all your questions! The theme of his talk will be "How To Get Clients With YouTube... or how a lazy struggling actor with zero marketing experience who hated the idea of 'selling' realised his dream of being able to live anywhere in the world through passive income alone…thanks to YouTube!"
• 3 Video Tech startups will be presenting their awesome technology:
- Ruth from Taggled.tv, a company that is passionate about making videos more interactive.
- Makoto from StepUp.io, a tool that lets you cut YouTube videos into bite-sized steps.
- Edward and Emily from Seenit, helping brands creating videos with their audiences.
A big thanks to ThinkSpace for hosting us tonight!