addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Zurich Entrepreneur Meetup Group Message Board › Sharing Ideas and Inspiration...

Sharing Ideas and Inspiration...

A former member
Post #: 28
I had a great time at the Meetup evening earlier this month and was reminded how positive and inspiring it is to share ideas with others. I mentioned a great little book and a couple people asked if I'd send the details: The Art of the Start by Guy Kawasaki. It's a short, quick read with to-the-point ideas and advice for planning and creating a business.

Others in this group must have their favorite books, websites and blogs. In between meetups, why not use the group message board to share the tips and info we find useful.

Here are couple of resources I refer to often -
Fast Company has several blogs and emails worth following. Today's commentary on "ask the right questions" has some inspiring examples and interesting ideas.
Marketing Profs (www.marketingprofs.com) is full of insight, research, ideas, webinars, etc. I particularly like the Get to the Point online marketing newsletter.

What are your favorites?

Thanks!

Kellie

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Kellie,

thanks a lot for sharing your sources and the nice talk we had that evening. smile
I just started to follow Seth Godin's blog.

Since I'm a Toastmaster, I also follow Garr Reynolds whose design concept is very inspiring for presentation: www.presentationzen.com­

and the blog of Conor Neill that I met last fall in Barcelona's Conference. This guy gave an amazing workshop. www.conorneill.com

Last night I also bought the following books on the Kindle but haven't read them yet so I can't tell yet how much they help or not:

"How To Build A Profitable Business" by Ron Taylor
"The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" by Stephen R. Covey

Best wishes,

Gaëlle