addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Jonathan C.
jonclay
Zürich, CH
Well, with some help from Mother Nature, a fun time was had by the 20 or so entrepreneurs who met up last night. It got off to a slow start, but began picking up around 7:00, and was still going strong when I left at 10:00.

The setting was good for people to move around and get to know each other, so there was some excellent one-on-one interaction. We also had a short group discussion, which brought out some good creative energy. Thanks to all who participated. If you couldn't make it, I hope to see you next time.

A few people asked where to find additional resources for starting businesses or networking. As a starting point, I recommend that you sign up for http://groups.yahoo.c...­. This is an email list comprising entrepreneurs of many different stripes, who have "been there and done that" and are eager to help others.

Talk to you again next month.

Cheers,
Jonathan