|Sent on:||Friday, September 30, 2011 8:24 PM|
Okay I made some calls and did some research on Mary Bridge's visiting policy. Here is what I found.
- · Are group size will be limited to 10 people. (I'm suggesting a 2:1 ratio be used. One handler per every two fruiterers but this all depends on how many people are available)
- · Visiting times are Monday thru Friday 9:30-11:30AM and 1:00-4:00PM. No weekends.
- · We need to schedule the visit one month in advance so this will happen in November.
- · They have a room for us to change in.
- · There will be a staff escort.
If you want a copy of the special visitor guidelines email me at [address removed]
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by E1000BASETX ([address removed]) from Furlife.
To learn more about E1000BASETX, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]